Thursday, May 06, 2010

Inside tsias 2.0

After a significant hiatus, I've decided to resume my hobby of online weblogging. I'm a little rusty, and it'll take some time to master the graphic design. As you can see in the archives, I blogged a little about everything (sports, politics, my fear of talking to pretty hairdressers at the salon). A lot has changed over the years. For instance, in 2004 I was supremely confident we'd be lead by a President John Kerry. The Miami Dolphins were a decaying NFL franchise, and I despised the traitorous Ricky Williams. Today, we have a President Obama and Williams is beloved in South Florida, and Jason Taylor is the Judas d'jour.

I blog mainly for myself, and to keep a time capsule of sorts. But any feedback (there is a comments page) is welcome and encouraged.

-Tay

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like tsias 2.0 didn't even make it to May 7th. Fail.

May 21, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home