Thursday, August 26, 2004

WWYF #2- Elisha Cuthbert vs. Reiko Aylesworth

dmittedly, this is a slam dunk victory for Elisha Cuthbert. Honestly, this was just an excuse for me to post some pictures of Elisha Cuthbert on my blog.

Briefly, Cuthbert is best known as Jack Bauer's daughter, Kim, on FOX's "24". As a teen, she appeared on Nickelodeon's "Popular Mechanics for Kids". In March of 2004, she co-starred in the motion picture, "The Girl Next Door". Reports state that Cuthbert will not be a regular on "24" this season, although she will appear in a recurring role. Word has it that she'll appear in a remake of the horror film "Wax", to be released later this year.

Reiko Aylesworth played Michelle Dessler on "24" in Seasons 2 and 3. Like Cuthbert, she has been downgraded to recurring cast member for Season 4. She also guest starred on NBC's "West Wing" during their first season.

Cuthbert obviously wins hands down, but that's not an afront to Ms. Aylesworth. I couldn't find any real good pictures of her, but she was very hot in Season 3 of 24. I was torn between casting her or Sarah Clarke (Nina Myers) as sacrificial lamb in this contest. Clarke did some very hot scenes this year, but alas I cannot find any flattering pics online. It doesn't matter, as Cuthbert would blow away any competition.

I still say that among my favorite "24" moments were of Kim Bauer running from a tiger, or just running anywhere. I'll leave the rest to your imagination. While not George Mason/Jack Bauer level of drama (specifically plane scene, Season 2), they were fun and assuredly planned to, err, accentuate her positives.

Vote! Post comments anywhere you like. I can only post 1 pic at a time, so I have about 3 separate posts for this contest.

2 Comments:

Blogger E. Antonio Cioffoletti said...

I vote Cuthbert. Since nobody else publicly votes except you, me, and maybe one other person I think she's the winner.

August 27, 2004 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

LOL! This is worse than one of those city elections that get 800 votes.

I can't tell how many people actually read my blog. I link it in my DU sigline, but I only post there a handful of times per week.

I had a guy named Devin comment from Asia, but I have no clue who he is.

So, by the power vested in my by blogspot.com, I declare Elisha Cuthbert winner of WWYF #2.

August 27, 2004 at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home