Thursday, July 29, 2004

Correct me if I'm wrong


Cate Edwards, introducing her mother Elizabeth Edwards at tonight's DNC in Boston Posted by Hello

A few people at DU mentioned tonight that Cate Edwards looked exactly like Jackie Kennedy tonight. It does look like that outfit comes right out of the 1960's. On a broader note, I am impressed by both the Kerry and Edwards families. Elizabeth, like her husband, was also a lawyer. She practiced up until the '90's until Edwards was elected to the U.S. Senate.  Cate recently graduated from Harvard.

Or maybe I just figured out how to post pictures and am posting a bit too frequently this morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger E. Antonio Cioffoletti said...

I like the pictures you are posting. It's a good feature. Keep it up. The blog is really getting a lot better because of it--professional looking I guess.

I also look the new color scheme. It's working out great.

July 29, 2004 at 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home