Monday, August 30, 2004

WWYF #3- Vanessa vs. Alexandra Kerry

I surely don't wish to offend Pops with this blog entry. If I remotely thought that he visited my blog, I'd have refrained from posting this.

It was difficult finding decent pictures of both these lovely girls. You'd have to see them on TV to get a more accurate portrait.

Alex Kerry, 30, is the oldest daughter of her father and Julie Thorne. The picture I posted was taken at the Cannes Film Festival in France, where she debuted her documentary, "The Last Full Measure". It documented her father's struggle after he returned from Vietnam.

Vanessa Kerry, 27, is a student at Harvard Medical School. She is currently on leave to help with important family matters.

If I had to choose, I'd go with Vanessa. They are both good looking women, but I have a slight preference for blond hair.

2 Comments:

Blogger E. Antonio Cioffoletti said...

I'll disagree and go with Alex on this one. She has a nicer looking face and she likes film.

August 30, 2004 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

That's actually a real bad picture. I just couldn't pass up the irony of the "other" Sen. Edwards.

August 30, 2004 at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home