Thursday, September 23, 2004

NFL: Week 3 picks

Last week, I went a respectable 9-7. Including my Week 1 pick of Miami, I'm 9-8 for the year 2004.

Here are my Week 3 predictions:

New Orleans at St. Louis... St. Louis
Pittsburgh at Miami... Miami
Chicago at Minnesota... Minnesota
Cleveland at Giants... Cleveland
Arizona at Atlanta... Atlanta
Baltimore at Cincinnati... Baltimore
Philadelphia at Detroit... Philadelphia
Jacksonville at Tennessee... Tennessee
Houston at Kansas City... Kansas City
San Diego at Denver... Denver
Green Bay at Indianapolis... Indianapolis
San Francisco at Seattle... Seattle
Tampa Bay at Oakland... Tampa Bay
Dallas at Washington... Washington

1 Comments:

Blogger E. Antonio Cioffoletti said...

Good picks. I'll wait until Saturday to post mine just in case something changes between now and then.

September 24, 2004 at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home