Friday, September 03, 2004

Professor Wagner


Kevin Wagner (on right), Political Science Professor at FAU Posted by Hello

I wanted to post a picture of my Political Science professor, Kevin Wagner. He has a Masters from the University of Florida, along with a Bachelor's degree from FSU.

He is also a certified lawyer.

So far, he seems like a nice guy. He won't reveal until the end of the semester whether he's a Democrat or Republican. However, I lean towards Democrat. It's hard to tell, since he wants to play it down the middle. First, he said he received a call from the Deutsch campaign on Monday. They wouldn't call his house unless he or his wife was a Democrat. Secondly, he's a laywer. Attorney overwhelmingly support the Democrats.

Most importantly, he does know of what he speaks. It's great to meet someone who loves politics as much as I do.

Once I get this speech out of the way, I look forward to a very enjoyable term.

2 Comments:

Blogger E. Antonio Cioffoletti said...

He looks like a nice guy. That's him on the right I'm guessing? :)

September 4, 2004 at 4:33 AM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Yep, that's him on the right. It was the only pic I could find.

September 5, 2004 at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home