Thursday, September 16, 2004

Survivor: Vanuatu Preview (Season 9)

I guess it's not really a preview. Rather, just a reminder for those who are interested in the Survivor series. Survivor: Vanuatu debuts tonight, September 16, at 8:00 ET on CBS. I have to admit that I've watched almost every Survivor episode over eight seasons. Last year's "All-Stars" was a disappointment, in part because of Robmber's victory. I truly hated those two. CBS redeemed itself a little bit by letting Rupert win the second million dollar prize.

I went through the cast list and picked out a couple of contestants to profile. Actually, I went for the two hottest chicks and the creepiest guy. From the pictures provided, they're not that many really hot girls this season. I can tell I'm already going to hate this guy, John K. His listed occupation is mechanical bull operator. I wish I could predict, just from looking, who is going to succeed and who will leave early. But I can't do that with any accuracy. If there's someone I'm pulling for, it's our token black friend, Rory. Any chance that he makes it past four episodes? Scout, a 59 year old lady from Oklahoma, could be an interesting participant.

If anybody expresses interest, I'll make this a weekly feature. If nobody cares about this year's "Survivor", I'll leave it at this and make only occasional updates.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor9/


2 Comments:

Blogger E. Antonio Cioffoletti said...

Couldn't see it because I had class. It sort of interests me but I'm sick of Survivor. Aren't you? This is the 9th time they've done this. There's only so many different outcomes.

September 16, 2004 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

I still enjoy it. In fact, I'm considering purchasing "All-Stars" when it comes out on DVD.

The 8:00 timeslot is good on Thursdays. I'd put it ahead of Joey but behind The O.C.

September 17, 2004 at 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home