Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Billy O': Smut Peddler


Billy O' Posted by Hello

Many of you know this man as the acclaimed host of FOX News' "The Factor" and the nationally syndicated "Radio Factor". His loyal viewers know him as a straight-laced social conservative who crusades against "thug rappers" like Ludacris and Jadakiss. Mr. O' would never stoop to describing lurid acts of oral sex and seduction. Recently, I was informed that in 1998, a book was written titled "Those Who Trespass". The author was none other than the sinister man adorning the top of my post.

Before I continue, a warning to my CONservative friends. What I'm about to write will probably offend your sensibilities. If the sex doesn't do it, the turgid prose certainly will.

O'Reilly's words in italics

I quote from the man himself:

Ashley was now wearing only brief white panties. She had signaled her desire by removing her shirt and skirt, and by leaning back on the couch. She closed her eyes, concentrating on nothing but Shannon's tongue...

Sorry, I have to pause briefly. I cannot believe what I am typing. Our beloved pillar of conservativism is writing about what? I'll give you one final warning before proceeding to even more of the debauchery.

Mr. O':

and lips. He gently teased her by licking the areas around her most sensitive erogenous zone...

No, the horror!!! For those of you unfamiliar with the term, erogenous means, according to webster's, "Responsive or sensitive to sexual stimulation".

Finally:

Then he slipped her panties down her legs and, within seconds, his tongue was inside her, moving rapidly.

Sorry to put you through this perverted exercise in reading. If you buy his book, you'll read about a crackwhore performing fellatio on her pimp. The pimp says, and I quote Mr. O'Reilly, "Say, baby, put that pipe down and get my pipe up."

For an even bigger treat, go to amazon.com and purchase the audio version. The audio version is recommended for the graphic oral sex descriptions, narrated with gusto and verve by the our friend Mr. O'.

There you have it. The man who decries offensive rap lyrics is actually a sex peddler himself.

Note: Selected quotes come from Al Franken's "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home