Thursday, August 05, 2004

I've gotten totally lazy!

Between the daytime TV and political work I've been doing, my blogging performance has lagged. To let everyone know that I haven't yet been shot by a deranged Freeper, I'll occasionally update with an informative or funny piece I find online. Not that I condone his moderately aggressive tactics, but this story is funny as hell.

From Democratic Underground. http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x2150557#2156299

KzooDem (1000+ posts)
Tue Aug-03-04 10:33 PMOriginal message
My run in with a rabid, young Freeper this evening....
Edited on Tue Aug-03-04 10:37 PM by KzooDem
Going down the main commercial drag, notice car in the lane next to me sporting a Bush-Cheney bumper sticker. Young college age girl in a late model BMW. Her windows were down.So while we're at the light I yell over to her "Hey...I thought you should know. It looks like someone put a Bush Cheney sticker on the back of your car."I swear to god the scowl she gave me was ten times worse than one of those scowls Condi dishes up. She took her half-eaten burger and hurls it out her passenger window, into my driver's side window where it lands all over my chest and lap.Best part was (I wasn't aware of this, and apparently neither was she) but about two cars back was a police car and I saw the lights go on and the officer pull her over from my rear-view mirror.Would you like an order of freedom fries with that ticket, bitch???

1 Comments:

Blogger E. Antonio Cioffoletti said...

Sounds like this bitch got what she deserved. lol.

August 15, 2004 at 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home