Sunday, August 01, 2004

Nothing new to report

I've decided to suspend posting for a day or two as I come up with ideas on how to improve my blog. I want to keep from becoming a news/sports site. I like to write some news and commentary from time to time, but my main emphasis has always been on the personal. When I start up a full load of classes come August, I'll probably have more to write about.

While I contemplate further, here is an archived piece of work from about 16 months ago. I hope this entry is not too offensive to anybody. I post it because I want to expand more on the subject with a new diary.

Well, I'll be damned, I can't locate the essay I was hoping to post. It's saved in the DU Archives, but the bookmarks aren't working at the moment. I'll try again a little later this morning. For a preview, see my next entry.

-Taylor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home