Thursday, November 11, 2004

Daily update (11/10)

Today was an uneventful day. I woke up early to finish my English paper on Orwell. I covered his essays, "Shooting an Elephant" and "Politics and the English Language". I got it done barely in time.

Jennifer (see previous posts for background) was absent again in my Lit class. Well, another week passes by. I'm wondering if she'll call me and ask what went on in class. We exchanged numbers in case one of us missed class and needed info on that day's proceedings. I have my cell on waiting for any messages.

I slept a little while in the afternoon. Finally, the technician came over and hooked up my new computer. It's much better than my old HP. I'm told the tower cost $1200. I'm not enjoying the full effects yet. I have to download a huge file that's taking four hours. It's slowed down my Internet connection quite a bit.

I have off for Veterans Day Thursday and no classes scheduled for Friday. I should be able to have a relaxing weekend.

-Taylor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home