Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Year's Eve 2004

I've never been a big fan of the whole Times Square/NYC New Year's Celebration. I was disturbed to see Regis Philbin, a man who I once idolized, working for ABC's coverage of New Year's 2004. I don't get why people get so excited about this holiday. The only thing I look forward to are the college football bowl games.

The highlight of my night was watching the Chick Fila Peach Bowl, featuring the Florida Gators versus the Miami Hurricanes. It was a disappointing performance for the Gators, who lost 27-10. Hopefully new coach Urban Meyer will have his team ready by September.

I didn't do much else except for playing some online poker. I didn't feel like doing anything spectacular this year. I didn't even bring in the New Year's with Old Number 7. I figure I'll save that for an occasion I'm more fond of.

That's the extent of things. I wish I had more to write about, but I don't.

-Taylor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home