Thursday, August 19, 2004

Blog update tomorrow... I promise

I've finally gotten things settled around my house. Internet access has been scarce over the last 9 days. For reasons I will expand upon later, it was best to temporarily forfeit my room and computer. Briefly, my cousin and family were staying with us for a little while. I wanted her to be able to contact her friends on AIM and continue as normal a routine as possible.

I've got some work to do in the morning. The update should come somewhere late in the evening or morning hours.

-Taylor

2 Comments:

Blogger E. Antonio Cioffoletti said...

It's Friday afternoon where da update be at BIATCH!?!

August 20, 2004 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Isn't it "Bizatch!"?

Oh well

August 23, 2004 at 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home