Monday, August 23, 2004

Fall 2004 Schedule

Today officially marked the beginning of the fall semester at FAU and PBCC. As any diligent student would do, I was absent for my first class period. I do have a valid excuse, which I will write about tomorrow. That aside, I'm taking 12 credit hours. 9 at FAU's MacArthur campus and 3 at the PBCC Eissey Campus.

ENL2022- English Literature after 1865, Mr. Edwin Peck, M/W 11:00-12:15

Expectations: This is the class I'm taking at PBCC to complete my AA. I know the teacher fairly well and we are friendly. I have at least one easy "A" this term.

JOU3101- News and News Reporting, Susan Willey, T/R 11:00-12:20

MMC 3403- Mass Communication Theory, Susan Willey, T/R, 2:00-3:20

Expectations: Since I have the same teacher twice, I hope she's at least decent. At this late point, there's no turning back. She wasn't listed at all on ratemyprofessors.com

POS3033- Issues in American Politics, Kevin Wagner, T, 4:00-6:50

Expectations: An interesting class for an election year. Please, don't let Mr. Wagner be a freeptard.

1 Comments:

Blogger E. Antonio Cioffoletti said...

Don't worry. Most professors are liberal so the odds are in your favor.

Good schedule! All of your favorite items are in order: lit, politics, etc. I think it'll be a strong semester for you.

August 25, 2004 at 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home