Monday, August 23, 2004

WWYF #1- Lindsay Lohan vs. Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff is perhaps most famous for her role as Disney's "Lizzie McGuire". For those of you who may not know, it was first a television program and then made into a quality theatrical release. "Metamorphosis", her pop album which came out last August, has been a success. My research tells me that she's only 16, so I hope nobody comes after me or my blog.

Lindsay Lohan, like Hilary Duff, has been in acting since she was very young. Her first major film was the 1998 release of Disney's "The Parent Trap", where she played duel roles. 2004 brought two prominent additions to her resume. She starred in "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" and then "Mean Girls".

Source of contention: Hilary Duff's feud with Lindsay Lohan began in 2003 when both girls dated pop heart-throb Aaron Carter at the same time. Although neither girl is dating him anymore, rumor has it that the battle is still going on between the teen queens.

My analysis: I'd venture to guess that the majority of opinions would favor Ms. Lohan. An added plus is, since she's 18, you wouldn't be subject to incarceration for this engagement. Hilary Duff is nobody to kick out of the sack, herself. Something about her personality is very alluring to me. Maybe it's the faux persona, but she seems like a very sweet girl. More the type that I would be drawn to. So, in what surprises even myself, I give the first round to Ms. Duff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home