Monday, August 23, 2004

Who would you fuck?

First, I apologize for the profanity in my headline. Initially, I wanted some shock value for my latest blogging endeavor. Driving home today, I was thinking about an idea that would be both fun and provocative. Thus, the daily "Who would you fuck?" column was conceived (no pun intended).

Of course, this is a totally subjective analysis and there aren't really any right or wrong answers. Furthermore, the title of this feature could be misleading. There's a difference between someone you'd want to have a relationship and an individual whom you'd bang in a crowded hallway.

I don't wish to deceive anyone with my photo selections. I've tried to find as flattering a photo as possible for posting. If you're displeased, let Google be your friend.Finally, I'll give a short commentary on why I paired certain individuals together.

Disclaimer: I don't intend to be overly offensive with this undertaking. It's intended to provide for some light-hearted fun.

Ok, ready for my first challenge?

2 Comments:

Blogger Dav said...

Um.. So... what photo? Where's the photo? Photos?
Lol I must say I was drawn in when I read the topic of the blog.

August 23, 2004 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger E. Antonio Cioffoletti said...

Sounds like a funny idea! Bring it on.

August 25, 2004 at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home