Wednesday, September 29, 2004

PBCC's still closed

Much to my surprise, I arrived for my class at PBCC this morning to discover that classes were still canceled. I didn't even think to look online to check the status. I just assumed that everything was back to normal. All FAU campuses were open by Tuesday. That English Literature class has been a disaster. I don't think I've been there more than four times this semester. He canceled class three times, along with the four days missed for Hurricanes France(s) and Jeanne. I've been absent twice due to Kerry events and overnight intoxication.

I did read that power is restored and classes will begin tomorrow. Fortunately, I'm only there for an hour on Monday and Wednesday. I swear, that place can be depressing. It's only a slight improvement over William T. Dwyer High School.

1 Comments:

Blogger E. Antonio Cioffoletti said...

It's all good. It's probably an easy class.

September 29, 2004 at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home