Friday, October 29, 2004

Very brief update

You can only imagine what it's like in a swing state, four days before a presidential election. I'm having fun, but at the same time it's a very busy time.

Please remember, this is a very close race. If by Sunday Bush is still at 48 percent or less in the polls, Kerry is in position to WIN this election. Don't stop believing. I've seen this campaign up close and they are pumped for a big victory night on Tuesday. All signs point to a monumental event on Tuesday night/Wednesday mornign. Early voting is going great in Florida and across the country. Democrats are organized and ready to win the ground game. If we turn out 4 % more Dems than Republicans, as Gore did in 2000, we will be ecstatic come Nov. 2.

I really need to get some sleep. Kinko's called me at 3:00 a.m. with a problem in Dave's mailings. I've got to be up by 6:00 or so to sort this out. Then it's off to staff the Kerry rally around noon. Hopefully I'll be home by late Friday night.

-Taylor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home