Saturday, December 11, 2004

Fall 2004 Grades Are In

I'm sure this matters little to anybody except I, but I will post my grades for the Fall 2004 term.

JOU 3101- News and News Reporting: A-
MMC 3403- Mass Communication Theory: A-
POS 3033- Issues in American Politics: A
ENL 2022- English Literature After 1800: A

GPA for 2004 Fall Term: 3.8
Cumulative GPA: 3.6

I must admit that I am pleasantly suprised by this development. While I would have preferred an outright A in my Communication classes, an A- is better than I expected. It's still good for 3.67 GPA points, which is better than the 3.3 that I expected for a B+.

Briefly, here is where I stand after 5 semesters of college. I'll be honest and say that my grades have been a mild disappointment. Today, when I finally took the time to check, I discovered my GPA was at 3.6. That's lower than I would like it to be. Hopefully I can eventually get my GPA into the 3.7 or 3.8 range. The main culprit for that were the grades of C+ and C I earned in my second semester of college. Besides that, the last three semesters, I haven't earned anything less than an A-.

I'm energized by the grades I received this term. I'm confident that I can achieve similar success next term and perhaps raised my GPA another tenth. In addition, I might be able to retake the Liberal Arts Math course, which I got a C in. I'm sure I'd get an A or B if I retook it at PBCC this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home