Monday, December 13, 2004

Fight Picks and Recaps

My Record:
Week 1: 4-0
Week 2: 5-0

Total: 9 W, 0 L, 100 %


Vitali Klitschko vs. Danny Williams
My Pick: Klitschko by 3rd Round KO
Result: Klitschko by 8th Round KO
Comment: Only surprise is that it lasted so long. The contest was over within a few minutes.

Miguel Cotto vs. Randall Bailey
My Pick: Cotto by UD
Result: Cotto by 6th Round KO
Comment: Cotto won this with his body shots. The destruction was more thorough than I could have predicted.

Carlos Hernandez vs. Juan Carlos Ramirez
My Pick: Hernandez by UD
Result: Hernandez by SD
Comment: I thought Hernandez would win by a wider margin.

Carlos Navarro vs. Agapito Sanchez
My Pick: Navarro by UD
Result: Navarro by 11th Round KO
Comment: The move up from 122 to 130 was too much for Sanchez to handle.

Manny Pacquiao vs. 3K-Battery
My Pick: Pacquiao by 2nd Round KO
Result: Pacquiao by 3rd Round KO
Comment: Battery needs some recharging after this effort.


Saturday, December 18, 2004

Antonio Tarver vs. Glen Johnson... Tarver by UD
Tarver is clearly the best in the division. Johnson, apart from beating Jones in September, is a fairly ordinary fighter. With a victory, Tarver makes a solid case to win Fighter of the Year honors for 2004.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home