Monday, November 15, 2004

Now I'm sick

I came down with a real bad flu virus last night. I've literally been unable to get out of bed until now. I think it's the same virus my Mom had. I wanted to go to class today, but there was no way I could.

I won't go into graphic detail, but suffice to say I was throwing up from about 5:00-10:00 am.

I love how the luck goes against me. I wanted to go to my English Literature class to see Jennifer today. The last class, she wasn't there. Then today, I was absent. Had I been remotely able to move, I would have been in class today.

On the bright side, this is a good way to start my diet. I lost about 8 pounds from last night to today.

Just got done watching the Eagles crush Dallas. Glad I didn't make a last minute change. I really did think Dallas could make it close. Donovan McNabb is simply an amazing QB. If you watch ESPN, you'll see this one scramble where he ran around for 14 seconds. Terrell Owens caught 3 TD passes.

Finally, I think I'll be able to make my classes tomorrow at FAU.

-Taylor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home