Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Tuesday update

Nothing big to report today. I'm working on getting my research paper for Mass Communication Theory done by tomorrow. And then there's my final journalism project. I think I'm going to do it on the efforts to cut back on Florida Bright Future's scholarships. A friend tipped me off on this and was able to get me some sources to talk with.

The next week or so will be focused on getting stuff done for the rest of Fall semester. It pretty much ends for me a week from today. Then it's Christmas break.

My LJ might suffer a little in the process. I've about written myself out with my personal stories and tales. I think I could use a break from that. I'll still be up with NFL picks (almost completed already) and some trivial things of the nature.

-Taylor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home