Friday, December 17, 2004

Assorted updates

It's been a few days since my last entry.

To summarize, I've been playing a lot of online poker and hanging out with some friends. Yesterday was great when I was reunited with the Poker chips I couldn't afford the night prior in Wal-Mart. While a little bit dirty, they're a step up from the Bicycle Chips I've been using.

I've gone into my fight collection and pulled out some of the classic fights between 2000 and 2004. Some fights we've watched were Arturo Gatti vs. Mickey Ward, Lennox Lewis vs. Hasim Rahman, and Felix Trinidad vs. Fernando Vargas, among a few others.

Jim Feist Poker gave me fits today. The cards were really not going my way. I maintain two silver rings that I plan to use later tonight or tomorrow. I try to play when few people are online, giving me a better chance of reaching the Top 2. I'm trying to save up as many golds and coppers as possible. Stage 1 games are a bitch. I've run into some morons like coacher and Budd22 that have no idea how to play poker.

Today was a relaxing day. I went around town shopping for Christmas gifts. I found the O.C. Season 1 DVD for $55 at Best Buy. I gave it to my Mom to give me for Christmas. That's the way things work in my house. I buy the gifts for myself and am reimbursed later. I still might buy the Jack Daniel statue and possibly the "Outfoxed" DVD.

Zach went back to Orlando today and won't return until Saturday. The big poker extravaganza is planned for Saturday with the Dads supposedly joining the festivities. I will be ready to take on any challengers.

Not much else to say. I've been posting less over the Christmas holiday. I'll be back with football picks by Saturday.

-Taylor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home