Monday, November 22, 2004

CU "attacks" my blog

http://www.conservativeunderground.com//forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=18052&sid=3a1931845b3d37b362fe41cb0c30ab05

If you read the replies in my thread "Jack is gone", you may have noticed a cryptic message from "Anonymous" user.

At DU, I posted in a thread about taylorsias.blogspot.com. Unfortunately, some of the CUnts got ahold of it and decided to have some fun with me.

For those not in the know, CU is one of those sites on the Internets that mocks DU. While some of the mocking is deserved, CU has taken their obsession to unparalleled heights.

CU is basically a small group of posters that disagree with the moderating tactics of both Democratic Underground and Free Republic.

DU'ers have allowed this small group to drive them completely paranoid. While there may be an element of moling that exists on DU, I cannot imagine it being widespread. But the fear that CU'ers make DU feel is simply bizarre.

I welcome CU'ers to come and comment if you'd like to post respectfully. I have taken a brief break from talking politics after months of arduous support of the Democratic nominee.

I'll bet even conservatives can enjoy the sweet taste of Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey. It's the one red state indulgence that I do enjoy.

-Taylor

3 Comments:

Blogger E. Antonio Cioffoletti said...

Wow. Well hopefully they won't be back. If they start slamming you for such non-political posts then they really are sad people.

If they do become a serious problem, you might have to disable the anonymous posting option.

November 23, 2004 at 12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS SITE HAS BEEN ATATCHED WITH A VIRUS ALL THOSE WHO POST WILL HAVE IT DOWNLOADED ON THIER COMPUTER RIGHT AWAY

VIVA BUSH!

November 23, 2004 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

It seems as if my friends from CU have once against visited my blog.

First off, I have no reason to suspect that an actual virus has been put in place by this gentleman. If that changes, I will inform my loyal reader or two.

It's unfortunate that CU has decided to act in this manner. I genuinely hoped that at least one or two of you would provide some constructive feedback. This sort of amatuer tomfoolery is noted and does not reflect well on Conservative Underground.

If this continues, I will be forced to forbid anonymous messages. Not that it matters, since there's only one person who posts consistently and he's registered with blogspot already.

If anybody would like to seriously respond to my entries, be my guest. But please refrain from the negativity and outright distortion of DU.

Regards,
Taylor
Webmaster

November 23, 2004 at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home